The FORUM undertakes the preparation and endorsement of position papers on a number of topics of interest. These topics include technical and policy issues, strategic positions and directions, controversial subjects and other concerns that cross international boundaries. FORUM position papers are intended to bring well documented positions on key topics to all countries around the world.
- A position paper on sustainability and fire safety, Fire Safety Journal, Volume 49, April 2012, pp. 79-81, U. Krause, W. Grosshandler, L Gritzo
- Performance-based design for fire code applications, Fire Safety Journal, Volume 43, Issue 3, April 2008, p. 234, P. Croce, W. Grosshandler, R. Bukowski and L. Gritzo
- Small-scale measurements for next generation standards, Fire Safety Journal, Volume 41, Issue 7,October 2006, p. 536, R. G. Bill and P. Croce
- Future actions for improving road tunnel fire safety", Fire Safety Journal, Volume 41, Issue 2, March 2006, p. 111, H. Ingason and U. Wickström
- Verification and validation of numerical fire models, Fire Safety Journal, Volume 40, Issue 5, July 2005, p. 485, L. Gritzo, P. Senseny, Y. Xin and J. R. Thomas
- A position paper on evaluation of structural fire resistance, Fire Safety Journal, Volume 38, Issue 7, November 2003, p. 645, W. Grosshandler
- Evaluation of products and services for global acceptance, Fire Safety Journal, Volume 36, Issue 7, October 2001, p. 715, P. Croce
All articles were published in Fire Safety Journal.